UPDATE: January 7, 2021
DK Systems retail store is open, we request you wear a mask per the governor’s order.
If you have a computer that requires service:
- Call first, we might be able to fix the issue remotely!
- Come to the store and bring your computer in.
- Come to the store and can remove from your trunk. When we are done you can pay over the phone and we will put the computer back in your trunk.
- We can pick it up, there is a fee associated with this service. Call the store for more details.
All equipment that enters our establishment will be safely disinfected using antibacterial wipes and sprays.
If you need to purchase an item:
- You can come to the store and purchase.
- Call ahead of time, pay, and when you arrive we place the item in your trunk.
- We can ship the product to you, shipping charges will be added.
Thank You for your continued support!
At the center of your business
DK Systems has provided IT support and solutions to local businesses in southeastern Wisconsin for over 25 years.
We provide remote and on-site support, managed services, backup solutions, hosting services, and training to small or medium sized businesses. If you are looking for someone to fix my IT network, we can help.
Our retail store located in the growing city of Oak Creek, WI provides services to home users as well. We offer pick up and drop off service, virus and malware cleanup and general hardware troubleshooting.
We continue to offer our own hardware solutions, providing you with a more personal support experience.
Please visit our retail store for cables and accessories.
Business/home onsite support standard hours: Monday to Friday 8 am to 6 pm, other times subject to higher hourly rates
Under new ownership, our goal is to provide even more service and support options to make your business efficient and productive.
Thank you for your continued support!